Thursday, December 27, 2007

Winter in America - Doug Ashdown

It was about 2.00 a.m.
I was writing my annual report halfway and got interrupted by a message from Zhen Ming

The moon tonight is very round and bright. Go take a glance =)

and I did.

Looking out of the window from my room, trying to search for the moon. couldn't see anything but dark clouds and grey-ish sky. So, I went out of my house. sat on the grass. feeding mosquitoes. looking high up at the moon.

breathtaking.

it looked like the sky had an white hole. it looked like the sun. it looked like a lamp was hanging in the middle of the atmosphere. it looked like a huge fishball. it is somehow indescribable.

Random fact - make a wish when you see meteors, and it would all come true

Zhen Ming & Wen Yee's fact - make a wish when you see the round and bright moon, and the whole wide world would live happily ever after





~missing obml peeps like crazy

No comments: