Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tim Mcgraw - Taylor Swift

I remember a question Serene asked me few days ago. a very random question. a question that made me to think for hours. a question that has a very very very long answer.

How's your 2007?

my first reaction was 'er......' I didn't know what to say. my mind was empty. how was my 2007? well, I know there is an answer for it. a pretty long one indeed. actually, 2007 was a good year. a very good one.

The year when I started trying many new things. cheerleading, yoga, badminton, basketball, OBML, China trip, and so on. everything was a blast. fullfilled my time. made lots and lots of friends (OBML peeps!). throughout all these, I've been to many places, met many different people, experienced the unexpected, seen many things with my own eyes, learnt many lessons from it. even if it took up some money.

the year when I changed to become more mature than before. I was a childish girl. this year has converted me into a not-so-childish lady, if you get what I'm trying to say. I used to hate people who backstabbed me. I took revenge on them, seriously. that was the past, of course. now, I feel like we could all be friends again and live happily ever after =) I learn to forgive and accept. what you see in people is what you see in yourself. agree?

The year when I let go of the person who I've been thinking of for 5 freaking years. yea, finally, all of a sudden, out of the blue, I let go of him. that was when I was in OBML. not that I've found someone better. when I was in OBML, I sat by the sea, staring at the endless sky, I thought of him. I realised that I didn't like him at the first place, I loved him. It's been 5 years and yet he still lied deep in my heart. why? the feeling of love, of course. but now, it's over, for real. I couldn't explain this sudden feeling. I just felt this way and I'm sure this is how I feel now. still, the memories we had together will never fade away - I loved him =)

The year when I became the big boss. I was really shocked that I got choosen to be the chairperson of st. john of DJ Div. I was only form 3. it's really hard for me. and I had to deal with so many troubles from the previous bod. worse comes to worst, the spirit is going down. my seniors are all leaving and left me and my other 6 bod members. all still young and ignorant. not just dealing with school and also the area. I thought of giving up, but then I decided to make the impossible possible like what Tan Bee Bee did. She's an awesome woman, for real! the school wanted to burbarkan st. john 20 years ago (cause they think st. john is a christian society and they wanted to bring up pbsm), Tan Bee Bee stopped it from happening. thanks to her. if she could do it, why can't I? It might take up one or two year or even more. Impossible is nothing - Adidas!

The year when I first realised that how much I love my family. to be honest, my friends always come first before my family. but then something happened this year, made a 180 degree change.

and also the year when everything in my life fell apart.
-
Basically, 2007 was a better year compared to the past two years. even if it's all of ups and downs. 2007 is quite a special year to me. I enjoyed it. I loved it. I missed it. looking at the future...... 2008 is coming. Welcome to my life.


~still missing obml peeps like crazy

No comments: