Sunday, December 23, 2007

Graduation - Vitamin C

That night was a blast, seriously. seeing everyone again after two weeks. well, not exactly everyone, but thirteen of them showed up.

It felt like I was still in OBML, seeing everyone in front of me, talking and laughing altogether. it felt like we were all still there. it felt like we never leave that place at all. it felt like everything was back to normal. it felt like this could last forever.
-
these feelings just weren't right.

I've gone home and carrried on with my ordinary life. I've been pronounced as an ex-bounder. I left that place and waved everyone goodbye. ten days of camp was already over two weeks ago. and yet I'm still feeling the eager and passion of being there once again.

will our jokes still be funny after years? will we still laugh at the lame jokes we used to be so excited about? will these memories fade away when we step on different paths?

I keep thinking it's not goodbye, it's time to fly. fly to our own dreams, our own destinations, our own future. and that is how it feels. but I'm sure we will all meet up one day.

OYP/ACC 8 peeps, I'll be missing you.

as we go on, we remember
all the time we had together
as our lives change, come whatever
we will still be friends forever

No comments: