Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snowflakes are beautiful

Snowflakes are beautiful
don't you think so?

Suddenly this idea just caught in my mind
so I've decided to make something about it
Plus and minus, I took one day to get this whole thing done
It wasn't that hard actually
Just a bit of creativity and most importantly, patience...




It looks more like a flower

I made this myself kay =)


A bit of metallic shreds...


A bit of glitters...

A bit of christmas decor...


And Puffffff!

the Powerpuff Girls!


Not!


Snowflakes =)




nice?
-
-
OBML reunion!
21st dec : 7.30 pm, dinner at SS2 Murni.
22nd dec : 2 pm, sunway pyramid.
-
I can't wait to see everyone again
sadly the singaporeans can't make it =(
even if it's been almost 2 weeks
post camp depression is still haunting me
-
Okay, I'm done.

No comments: