Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tattoo - Jordin Sparks

School's been pretty fun these days, excluding the piles of homeworks. School is fun, class is fun, addmath is fun, marching is fun, cheerleading is fun, jogging is fun....etc.

Yesterday was Kristine's and JayChou's (natalie, did you see what I just wrote?) birthday. so Happy Birthday, you're 16 already, sudah tua! and for JayChou, he's getting really old, but I'm pretty sure he won't get any wrinkles cause he has no facial expression ( right nat?) and he is old enough to become Natalie's one and only father, yes i do mean FATHER.

To be honest, I have no idea why we can be so close that we were never classmates. Unggul is the only thing we share in comman, nothing else. We don't see eye to eye in many things, but we would end up letting the topic flow away by itself. On the other hand, we could work things out easily. I cherish the moment when we were both basing Suxian, sponge, elevator, extention.... those practicing from dawn to dusk moment made me felt like I've achieved a howling success in my life. those library moments, badminton moments, jogging moments, guess-what-song moments, songs exchanging moments, frisky and enraptured moments with her etc..... put me in fits all the time. she makes me laugh like I never did before. I even cried when she told me she was transferring to some puchong school.

I couldn't resist myself from posting these pictures up =)
Sumita, please don't kill me kay....
no harm sharing a tad bit of you and your Bryan's sweetness
like I always say sharing is caring =)



the happiness of 'wedded bliss'

~cheers to baboon family!

No comments: