Monday, January 21, 2008

Stop and Stare - OneRepublic

teacher, do you like kids?
I'm not married.
is your girlfriend pretty?
I'm still single.
when are you gonna get one?
don't know
do you like any girl now?
i think you need a medical check up
where can I get a medical check up?
well it depends, you want a vet or a doctor?
can i have a nurse?
......
____________________________________

4 Angsana, please pass the books to the front quickly, there is a student outside holding a stack of books, I think he also need to pass some books to your class.
student? where?
teacher, that's Mr. Lau la hahahahaha
Charles Lau!
O.O ohmygod he's a teacher?
he's new here.
i thought he was a student my godness.... sorry ah...
nevermind nevermind nevermind, hey hey hey, don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh
*whole class burst into laughters*

sometimes, I really pity him......
solo camp


are you playing hide and seek with me?

No comments: