Monday, January 07, 2008

Second Chance - Faber Drive

I woke up from my afternoon nap, and you slept back for eternity and never lie a single breath on my palms. No pulse, no BMC, no breathing...... am I that cold-hearted? why didn't I cry a single tear? I wonder. everyone did except me, the only one standing there motionlessly.

the next day you left, I still could go to school like it's the most normal thing in the world. and still having hell lots of fun in school with my friends, langhing, joking, chit-chatting all together.

throughout the three days, all I felt was tiredness. grief? condolence? not that I'm not sad about you leaving, but then I didn't feel the absence of yours. I didn't feel that you were leaving me, for real. I didn't feel that you're gone and never coming back. I didn't feel that I won't be seeing you again forever and ever. I didn't feel that I've lost you.

it's a good thing after all. you've lived life for 76 years and you died peacefully with no regret. before you left, you kept reminding us '今年郭家不顺,万事要小心' never will I forget.

you who told me that smoking was bad. you who told me that you were a smoker. you who told me that smoking spoilt your lungs. you who told me that if you were to die one day, cigarettes are definitely the killer. you who told me that people who have touched cigars were those who were complete idiots. yes, I agree. they're such dumb ass!

No comments: