Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kenangan Terindah - Samson

To my long-lost buddies, Jie Yi and Yu Min
Welcome to SMKDJ!
I can't believe I'm actually meeting them again in DJ after 3 years.
They both changed a lot, seriously.
Why aren't they in Angsana? =(

Her name is Koh Jie Yi. We sat next to each other during primary school time. we cheated during spelling test together, sang in class together, been in fits together, plonked ourselves down in class during free periods, had our tears welling in our eyes together, rumbled about how class sucked together, squirm with embarrassment together, fidgetted our legs during chinese lessons, received an earful from our teachers together, went on class trip to Langkawi for 3 days together, slept in the same room and same bed with her, talked til we both fell asleep soundly, cheered each other when we were down......and so on. I miss those times I had with her. it's been 3 years since I last saw her, but it feels as if everything was just yesterday. and for Yu Min, I miss those times when you scolded the guys kao kao until they were speechless. you rock lady!

I cherish our friendship and hope that things will still be the same between us =)

No comments: