Saturday, September 27, 2008

Say It Ain't So - Weezer


You, yourself,

as much as anybody in the entire universe,

deserve your love and affection.
-
-
Waking up in the early morning. The sun had not risen. Everyone else was asleep. Walking down the never ending stairs in the dark, alone. Struggled to reach for the damn switch to turn the lights on. I hated to do this every morning. The sense of him kept running through my mind like fishes swimming in the water.
-
It was so quiet. Too quiet until I felt like something was wrong. I broke down in the middle of the staircase. Stranded in tears. The sense of him was fading, or it had already faded long long time ago. I knew him my entire life, I lived with him my entire life, and yet I felt like I know nothing about him.
-
This time was different. Someone switched on the lights. I heard someone coming near me. Someone gave me a pat on my back. The light reflected his face. You appeared in front of me. Wiping my tears, and you reached for my hands.
-
"It's okay. You won't be alone in the dark anymore. You've got me. He had already gone to heaven. And I'll be the one to switch on the light in your heart."
-
Although it was just a dream, this dream is definitely the sweetest dream ever (:
-
-
P.S. ky and bubble tea got together *winky*

No comments: