Monday, September 29, 2008

Perfect Situation - Weezer

I was a wine virgin, and I lost my virginity to it last night. Well, I would say that mud water tastes better than wine. Yes, I drank mud water before, and it ain't that bad, though.
-
Many people are willing to spend hundreds and hundreds, or even thousands for a glass of good wine. A bottle of wine since 1985? 1965? To most people, drinking wine seems to be the "I'm a high class person" kind of thing. If you had a sip of it, and your face turned red instantly, you're such a loser.
-
I always thought wine tasted nice. The reddish colour of it looked so tempting. And the glass looked so beautiful and elegant with the wine in it. And the way the ladies and gentlemen take a sip of it, it's just so high class and made me wanted to join the fantasy. Until I tasted it, it sucked big time! It made me think of how much I love drinking plain water.
-
I do not need something that looks nice or something that I've always been dreaming to have. A glass of water may be the most common thing in the room, but it does not matter. As long as I like it, it surely tastes good : )
-
Many girls dream of having a good-looking guy with a hot body or whatsoever. Sometimes, they just realised that the one that they truly love may not be the one they always dream of. Love is a strange and funny thing. Note my words Cheryl.... and just follow your heart
-

whenever I think of you, water tastes so sweet....
-

No comments: