Friday, September 19, 2008

Goodbye - Secondhand Serenade

Thank you for making me the happiest girl on earth :)



  • Kah Yee is a horny cow


  • but I still love her


  • Kelvin and gang are addicted to D


  • A phone call from US made my world turned round


  • I dapaoed Andrew and Ooi Giap in badminton (maybe they gave chance...)


  • I just hit my head on the cupboard, and it's swelling :(


  • I spent my birthday night doing bio report, and it turned out that there was no bio class the next day


  • My grandmother accused me of having a boyfriend -_-


  • I still don't believe in God, for certain reasons.


  • I know many people are cursing me now due to the statement above.


  • Well, like i care?


  • I still can't find my correction tape, I just bought it and it's gone.... Wth!

How I wish DJ had such building -_-

*speechless*

Cause everything we've been through
And everything about you
Seemed to be a lie
A guiltless twisted lie
It made me learn to hate you
Or hate myself for letting it pass by

We're better off this way :)

No comments: