Saturday, April 10, 2010

Self-potrait

People call it camwhore, I call it self-potrait.

If you had a crystal ball that you could look into, which painted out the images of the rest of your life, would you look into it?

I guess I wouldn't. It's all in the word 'fear', perhaps, fear to know how I would turn into; fear to know that I turned out to be someone that I don't want to be at this moment; fear to know how far I could go or rather, how far I couldn't go.  I have to admit that I live my life with fear, I mean, who doesn't? What are we without fear? Even if the crystal ball shows that I live a good life with four kids and many grandchildrens, I still wouldn't want to look into it. Let spontaneity do its job =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the way you look here

sarah said...

you're one of those girls who doesn't need to put any makeup. im jealous X(