Monday, April 19, 2010

LoveGivesMeHope

A boy came up to me and gave me a teddy bear when I was six on Valentine's Day. I laughed and said "Why don't you give it to me ten years later?" He replied "It's okay, I can wait."

Ten years later, I received the exact same teddy bear with a note saying "I waited for ten years and I still love you."

His LGMH.

It's amazing to know that guy like him still exist in this world. He was so young yet so mature. He did what he said he would. He waited exactly ten years, not knowing if he stood a chance. Fairytales do exist after all. People may find him dumb, but I think his dumb act caught a girl's heart (:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, so cute! is that real?

sarahlee said...

<3 this!

Wen Yee said...

yeah... it's on the LGMH website.. true story =)

zhiying said...

cute!

whoisnell said...

u r a very fortunate girl.. seize the moment ^*^