Friday, January 01, 2010

A second, a minute, an hour, a day goes by

1. Dress more lady-like.

2. To be convinced that God is real.

3. Stop using 'lah', 'ah', 'mah', 'woi', 'lo', 'o', etc. And speak proper English and Chinese. Improve on my vocabulary.

4. Gain passion in interior design

5. Work on my legs, which means jog less and stretch more. I want skinnier legs!

6. Wind or fan over aircond. Electricity bill's getting costly, time to cut down >.<

7. Learn to take care of my face, it's getting rough  = /

8. Take care of my family, now that my brother is gone T.T

9. More DIYs

10. Be a better person, in every single way.

This year is exceptional. I made my new year resolution. I'm not sure if I will follow it, but I will definitely try to. Wishing everyone a great year ahead and let's make more memories in our lives.

6 comments:

bug said...

happy new year =)

Brian said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

happy new year! =)

sab said...

girl! I love the way you dress la. it's kinda lady-like and so youuuu =D

sab said...

girl! I love the way you dress la. it's kinda lady-like and so youuuu =D

Wen Yee said...

Happy new year! and thanks sab =)