Thursday, January 14, 2010

Never ever have I ever felt so low, when you gonna take me out of this black hole?

How's college?

This question has been appearing many times in conversations lately, facebook too. So how's college for me? To be honest, I felt so lost in the crowd of strangers. I only spotted 3 familiars faces. College didn't start off good for me with all the boring talks and the freezing atmosphere. But I'm glad that I have Carrie and Yu Min with me, even if they're of different course. Well, I made some new friends actually, just not that close,yet. Knowing my class has only 13 students including myself, and about half of them are foreigner, I felt kind of glad in a way. Less students means more attention from the lecturers, more foreigners means more topic to talk about and culture exchange.

The second day was a little better. I started off my morning quite shockingly. One of the speakers thought I was a Malay and made fun of me by claiming me a sex addict. What a great way to start my morning off . Anyway, I went to the library and it's way better than the one in secondary school. It has real books, if you get what I mean. Team building was kind of fun. We were asked to come up with a performance in groups. I personally think that my group was the best, big thanks to Kieran a.k.a Thomas Edison. Everyone played a role in the sketch. And I'm glad that I spoke up and managed the group, everyone was like waiting for me to talk, scary in a way.

I guess I'm liking my college life. I have to like it.