Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Never Too Late - Three Days Grace

与其说婚姻是围城,勿如说人生是围城。
-钱钟书
-
-
Have you ever cried so hard that your eyeballs hurt whenever you blink?
Have you ever smiled so reluctantly when someone was accusing you for someone else's fault?
Can you actually see what lies underneath my smile?
-
She has no right to scold me like that. For being irresponsible? If I were to be irrespossible, I wouldn't be there for them, I could just left everything to her and get my beauty sleep which I've missed for sooo freaking long. She has no idea what I've done when she's doing absolutely nothing at all. Get the whole damn situation right before you open your god damn big mouth.
-
-
Blood donation this Saturday...
my weekends are gone, once again -__-
-
Anyone who would like to donate to SJAM? =)

No comments: