Sunday, June 15, 2008

Angel - Loretta Chow

Atom is the word.
To lose 10 marks for this word is not worth it at all.
Nobody tells me.
I was not in class when she mentioned this word.
Damn...
-
-
Princess came all the way from Ipoh with her family during the holiday. Tom and I were late due to traffic jam, left Princess and Mun Loong waiting for an hour. After dinner, we brought Princess to explore OU, Curve, and Cineleisure. All she did was staring at strangers. Then we started singing the song 'Stop and Stare'...... We sat at the Street staring at people for two whole hours, then Tom sent us home.
-
Phui Yan a.k.a Princess

Tom



staring...


Princess and Mun. they looked cute together =)


LOL!


Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can u see what I see

No comments: