Friday, June 18, 2010

Fairytale

When I was a little girl, I used to read about fairytales, about prince and princess, about the once upon a times, about the they live happily ever afters. In fairytales, I meet Prince Charming and he's everything that I've ever wanted. Prince Charming is very easy to spot. He comes with his white horse. He has got a crown on his head. He carries a sword with him all the time.

Then, I grow up and I realise that Prince Charming is not as easy to spot as I thought. I realise that Prince Charming doesn't come with his white horse. He has got no crown and no sword. But, he's really cute and he makes me laugh. He plays me songs with his favourite guitar. He holds me tight when I fall. He tells me bedtime stories when I couldn't sleep. He tickles me and kisses me on my forehead. He tells me he loves me. He's still everything that I've ever wanted, just like Prince Charming in fairytales, just without the white horse, crown and sword.

No comments: