Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Red slippers

"Hey, we meet again, after a year. You still look the same as ever, but I'm an inch taller and my hair grew longer. My skirt is shorter now. Mummy, can I get a new floral skirt, please? I wonder how you were like when you were still here, since I didn't get a chance to meet you at all. My daddy called you grandma, that makes you really old to me, cause I think my daddy is old already. Hmm.... what should I call you? Great grandma? Daddy, do I call her great grandma? Ahh.. this naming thing is so complicated.  Popo will do?"

little girl's thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fast ching ming dy : )

zhiying said...

so nice you u get to go ching ming...i'm stuck in campus with tests and presentation...sigh..haha

Wen Yee said...

haha yeah.. went last week! going again this week.. for my grandpa this time! >.<