Thursday, December 03, 2009

Speechless - Ladygaga


I dreamt of her last night, as gay as it sounds. She was setting the alarm clock for me and writing a note to remind me to bring my lifejacket hanging at the balcony. She's like my big sister! I always wanted an elder sister to take care of me. Yes, I could get really dependent at times. Ahh I'm missing her so much now. It's been a year since we were separated. I cried when she left, wtf? She's such a lovely girl and she's so independent. Sometimes, I wish I could be like her.

Wen Cheng, I know you're reading this! Could you be a dear and drive me up to OB? (OH! you mentioned to drive me up before, remember?) I'll be free after the 14th and will you be a kind big brother and let little sister meet her long-time-no-see partner? Puuuhhhhleeeaassee =D

Is my blog too pink? I'm starting to like pink though =)

No comments: