Sunday, October 18, 2009

Goodbye - Kristinia DeBarge

I was sitting on the roadside staring at the cars that passed me by, letting my thoughts ran free, suddenly a question popped out - What do I want to do before I die?
-
1. Skydive. I'm pretty scared of height but I really wanna try it for once. I've been dying to skydive ever since I saw a group of men skydiving in a full circle with their hands holding one another. It's damn cool!
-
2. Design my own house. Yes, this job is gonna be fun! Even though I'm shifting pretty soon, my new house is mainly my parents' idea.
-
3. Build a snowman. and bite a carrot into half for its nose.
-
4. Vlake. I wanna name my daughter Vlake next time. I think it sounds cool and special. It's originated from snowflake and Blake Lively. Well, I haven't thought about a nmae for my future son yet, but I kind of like Luke this name, sounds sexy to me (LukeChan, I'm not referring to you, just so you know) ;D
-
5. Dress. I wanna design a dress, not my wedding dress though, I'm scared that I will ruin my own wedding day. Just a dress, a normal dress.
-
6. I want a chalet on a beach, not for long term living, but for vacation. I need a place to relax and get tanned. Oh, and beach volleyball! =D
-
7. Painting. Paint something presentable and hang it for display.
-
8. Learn how to play piano, Gu Zheng and drum. I know I'm not the music type of person, but I really wanna learn. I don't need to reach to the professional level, knowing how to play them is good enough
-
9. Build a tree house with my future husband for our kids. Okay, I know this is childish, but if Bart Simpson has one, why can't I?
-
10. Travel around the world and experience different culture, and then write down everything that would happened during the journey.
-
There are more, but I can't seem to think now......

2 comments:

Luke said...

HAH. Good to know :)

Caryl said...

So interesting ;)