Friday, October 24, 2008

Up - The Saturdays


I have always loved the feeling of standing at a height and staring aimlessly at the sky and the things below.
-
It brings back the vivid image of you and me, both standing there, in silence. And the silence spoke more than words. A few minutes of silence were enough, enough for us to get the messages, messages that could describe the thoughts in our mind.
-
As I stood there alone these days, the view was different, but it felt so familiar, so familiar that I could not accept the fact that it has been a long time, a really long time.
-
And that was one of the moments when I had this same old feeling - the feeling of being loved.
-
今天的华文试卷其实还好,比我预测的还要简单,但有许多字不晓得怎么写。越简单,越普遍的字,就越不会写。整篇作文错字一大堆,甚至有的,我干脆把它空着呢!一篇有漏洞的作文就这样成为了我写作的‘独特作风’。看来是时候重振我的华文程度了!

No comments: