Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feedback - Janet Jackson

It hurts knowing that you've got no one to back you up in any possible ways.
It hurts knowing that you've got to walk this road alone.
It hurts even more knowing that your tears were flowing out when you just gotta put on a smile.

Somehow, I don't get angry when I'm supposed to.
I don't know why.

First time I came across someone who calls himself 'failure'

Bryan me
why did you put there 'failures are those who failed d'?
LOL cuz I am and I'm happy with it
you're happy of being a failure? -_-
yeap! why not? i like the name failure ^.^
so I shall call you failure from now onwards?
yea sure!

Lol?


How I wish I could give cecilia a big fat slap....

cecilia me
morning teacher =)
what club is this?
St John
Owh St John healing the sick, but mentally retarded *walk off*

Shit you, don't you dare insult St John, your choir ain't any better
Please don't scream when you're supposed to sing, cause you can't sing as well as Celine Dion and Colbie Caillat



we're in this together

No comments: