Thursday, February 14, 2008

All Fall Down - One Republic

I just realised that I've got a boyfriend all this while. We've known each other when I started to come to school. He is so in love with me that he comes to find me everytime each lesson ends. He accompnies me throughout the sleepless nights. And I'm so in love with him that I make sure that he's with me so that I won't lose him. Recently, he misses me a lot until he must see me everyday.

and you know something?

his name is homework. and yes, he deserves to be my 'boyfriend'. I even spent my valentine's day with him all day long.

I don't care if this thinking is lame or crazy or whatsoever, at least I have a greater enthusiasm in completing my endless homeworks by thinking such way. well, more or less I don't hate homeworks as much as I used to be.
-
Happy Valentine's Day
it's no longer a single awareness day anymore....
it's a day to show your love for your lover, family, friends and even someone you don't know
everyday is valentine's day, don't you think so?
-
-
enjoy =)

No comments: